Soon to a TV near you

Discussion space for people who are interested in learning and sharing information about image and video production.

Moderator: Chief

Soon to a TV near you

Postby scott_bentley » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:23 pm

I can't reveal details yet, but look for the high definition results taken with this VideoRay on a special in November.
scott_bentley

Re: Soon to a TV near you

Postby rovtom » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:54 am

I tried my best scott, I really did, the plan was to attach a food blender, a flat screen tv and microwave to it, but by the time it looked like this we thought maybe we should keep it as hydrdynamic as possible. lol by the time it looked like it does in the photo it took two people to lift/launch it, and a crane to retrieve it. These dang videorays what can't they do !!!!
rovtom

Postby Chief » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:10 am

Tom,

You could have easily fit a blender on it still :D I'm not sure what depths you were working at, but here's a shot of the system VideoRay made. It is a little more hydrodynamic... The neat things is that you can watch the HD footage on your control panel (not in HD though).

Chief

VR with HD.JPG
Chief

Postby rovtom » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:41 am

ok so I cant say too much about the trip but depth wise i was around the 110m-170m bracket. As for the blender yeah your right you know i could have added one, I let myself down and the videoray on that one. Your rig looks nice I heard through the grape vine about this rig setup.....hmmm must look fancy on screen. Although saying that we had the live HD displayed onto a 70" flatscreen next to me lol, talk about over kill right. I am wondering if my rig breaks videoray records for size??? scott if your reading this tell me that I whooped the 'way to big to theoretically work' record. I would be a proud videoray pilot if thats the case.
rovtom

Postby scott_bentley » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:59 am

I can confirm that Tom and his team complete whopped the "too big to work" record.
scott_bentley

Return to Video and Picture Capture